Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts raises maintenance fees again! (by Maryann H.):

My Sedona Vac Club/DRI 1 BR week only went up similar to yours which was not as outrageous as previous years. We did visit this year and although the grounds seemed fair-good maintenance-wise. I was alarmed when a lamp/light outlet malfunctioned and gave my daughter a scary jolt. Reported it & took the lamp (lamp replaced days later). Big concern is over the building's electrical system safety not only can harm guests from shocks but also fire hazard potential. Upgrades poor internal & systems - only can get internet in lobby area-not in rooms. We were very pleased with the DRI upgrades in the Sea of Cortez Beach Club facility (except Jacuzzi)-this is our Platinum Premier Vac Club/DRI "points" ownership-I don't know the Maintenance Fee damage this year yet - have not gotten the paper bill yet & required to go online. Hotels.com has the 2-BR at $278/night but we have the Penthouse as Platinum which is much larger so as of last year we did not overpay for the Points property.