Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by C S.):

The stuff they put on TV and what happens in real life are two different things! Hopefully you get the appreciation you deserve for working 6 days and what you have gone through and are going to go through for the rest of your life! Hopefully your other children are at an age to help, or have family nearby!

If you only knew how the owners of the timeshares that spend thousands of dollars to purchase and thousands more in ever growing assessments and maintenance fees get treated, you may have a different opinion of the top guy!

lauram722 wrote:
In my opinion He acted like a great boss. I've always dreamt about working at the front desk. I'm a widowed. Husband past away from brain cancer, sick for only two months. have three kids one with Autism. I work 6 days a week on a full time job and also have a part time job. If the president of the company where I work said at least thanks or good morning I would appreciated. I would probably never have a time share, so I won't give my opinion about it. But as a non appreciated employee.. I say, I was overwhelmed watching the show felt so happy for the employees he had the chance to help during that show. One person can't change the world, but yes the diamond resort CEO, changed their lives forever.