Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Inc....a scam? Anyone please help (by J V.):

terim96 wrote:
Not all companies are bad and every time someone posts that a legitimate company is a scam, you keep the people that need those services from getting them. I have worked in the timeshare industry for over 10 years and was tired of seeing the scams that timeshare owners are taken by on a daily basis. That's why I started M9. My husband has been in Real Estate for as many years and we partnered to build a company that HELPS timeshare owners. You have no idea who we are or what we do so saying we are a scam is slander at this point. I hope not all people are so narrow minded.

Your website says you've been working in the timeshare industry for seven years, and the website was just created this year. I understand that the company could be new, but there's a big difference between 7 years and "over 10 years".

The only corporation I see registered to you in MO is Texas T. LLC, and there doesn't appear to be an M9 Property Solutions at all (There is an M9 LP in Joplin, MO though).

I noticed you're also associated with the following:

Branson's Nantucket

Ozark Mountain Vacation Services, LLC

Premier Travel

All of which have horrible reputations and multiple complaints.

You might want to check on your VPN for www.m9propertysolutions.info because the IP address is being re-routed through the UK via a company called Barefruit. At first I thought this was suspicious, but it looks like a few people have been having this problem. So either you were unaware and it's an issue you need to look at or you are aware and it's strange that you would hide your location (since the address given on your corporate documents just brings up a desolate road with a church and a couple of houses).

If your husband really works in real estate it would be great to know his name since it has been left out of the website. That way we can check the validity of his real estate licenses and his history in the real estate industry as well.

You're right though. Not all companies are scams. However, it is not the timeshare owner's responsibility to find out the hard way which companies are legitimate or not. In an industry fraught with fraudulent activity and criminal behavior it is YOUR responsibility as a company to show why you're different. So far you've failed to do so, and I see no reason why any timeshare owner would think you're any different than the last dozen people to offer them the exact same services.

Timeshare owners have to be narrow minded in order to protect themselves these days, and that is not their fault. Since you work in the timeshare industry you should be more empathetic towards the people who collectively have lost hundreds of millions of dollars to fraudulent companies. It's not their fault that you don't appear to be any different. This isn't meant to be an attack, it's just the truth.