Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone? (by Tonya W.):

Casey I am certainly glad you found a unit and had good luck with Vacation Candy. Yes as I said our landline voicemail stays full a good portion of the time. I didn't say you found a cheaper deal I simply said that rental agreements are in place to protect renters when situations arise and use the main example of why people threaten disputes so close to arrival. Most every client I deal with has my cell number. When I get an email saying the voicemail is full I refer them to my cell. You didn't even bother to ask for or give me a chance to provide you an alternate number, you simply went into demanding and bashing mode making accusations before even speaking with me. I have logged over 100,000 rentals in my years in business and the few complaints you find on me are from people who have acted the way you did. Yes I do contract to rent but I do not contract to take rudeness from anyone or threats of dispute the moment they see fit. As I said you had a contract with terms and conditions that you signed and you decided that you didn't like those terms. It clearly stated that wholesale weeks upload the week of arrival. Computers are computers and sometimes things happen. Out of 12 checkins at Marriott Aruba for this upcoming weekend you are the only one unhappy, the only one who ended up booking elsewhere, and the only one complaining. I do hope you have a great time in Aruba.