Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Pam F.):

Body of email (does anyone even understand what they are saying?):

The premeditated extortion ring on the international tourist industry (Canadian and United States investors scammed!!! It should be noted in the matter of Mexican law of timeshare ruling the members were officially notified buy public announcement of the name change.

However at no point during this process of name change were members in jeopardy in any fraud or deceit in there contract status .NO error shown or breach of improper business dealing, The taxable person accused former x owner was the Victim, as there was never a reason to sell or change the original name and or company as it was intended.

Let it be noted that the taxable person was the victim and suffered a heart attack in December of 2009. Due to the fact of all the misrepresentation of the accountants and administrations, when you have groups of employees plotting to find ways to filter monies from the companies construction account and sales incomes were well over 2million usd a month for 2-3 years. Not aware of all the hidden accounts that still to date active and full of money. It’s a sad story but all of us are living day by day until the authority want to make a correction.

They got themselves to gain confidence of employment with said company WORLD RESORTS MARKETING ENTERPRISES S. DE R.L. DE C.V. While still employed by bank BANCO SANTANDER Centro branch, giving them ability’s to work up both sides and set up all the banking accounts to start the funneling of all the owners companies and members funds. After transferring over from BANCO SANTANDER Centro branch, WE took full control of internal ACCOUNTING, ADMINISTRATION, LEGAL and COMPUTER PROGRAMING. (By doing this, they knew that they were in control of all internal set up of the company) Opening up the clone of each company, that’s where the Government falls into play here on this case. Every dollar that went into the company was leaving out the back door without the developer knowing due to the fact of all the documents that were presented on the sales reports. The administration crew would have to alter all the numbers on the reports before showing the developer, that’s all the stress build up with the language and communication factor to what caused the downward spiral of the company, as the developer was more than one year in the hospital recovering. We started filling up our pockets and bleeding the company for every last penny, and now were on our way for the land, we will build our property with or without the problems from the past that keep me up all night. Fabiola Jazmin Gutierrez Perez is out spending all the money buying her family houses in Europe and Las Vegas shopping at all the most expensive stores that money could buy, and me I bought over 15 homes all over the Mexican republic with all the money I took from the American and his family.

Extortion Ring Leaders We need and want to bring all too afloat for all the members that were lied to all these years by saying that the American owner scammed all the money…

NO we have a team of the best of the best and we will fight to the end and pay off all the government with all the money we took from all you tourist.

I GABRIEL GUADALUPE CLAVEL CARMONA am in charge of the Class act suite as well so don’t think it’s being done right, I paid off the Mexican authorities to illegally deport the old developer and put in jail. This is Mexico and we live off the tourist and keep scamming them all the way home I am saying to the public eye this belaire

city I had fraud the government and came here to Puerto Vallarta and finding out there in my journey through the tourist industry not knowing anything I learned by stealing he company from the American x owner

The Unfolding Mystery by headline report