Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: WYNDHAM:SHARKS...Canceled contract but won't cancel fradulent "down payment" (by Laura J.):

donp196 wrote:
I have seen these two firms in the forums numerous times plugging their services . Two thousand dollars is a HUGE upfront fee for something someone could negotiate on their own if the resort will take back their contract. Let these law firms pay to advertise like any other reputable company does . I am suspicious of anyone coming in the forums claiming to be satisfied customers. We have finally cleaned up a lot of scam operations and I will continue to monitor the forums for any hint of scams. These two firms in particular are on my radar already for their unethical practices.

I will stand by this statement forever... NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you our of your contract.

Fair enough! Im new to redweek so I dont know about what you have had to clean up. Obviously I shouldnt have posted cause it has caused a stir. I wont bother with trying to help anymore I will let you handle that. All I can tell you is our story and whether you believe it or not is up to you. Good luck! Sincerly Laura