Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee (by Tracey S.):

You can write your own resume, you can pay someone else to do it for you. The professionally written one might be better than what you can come up with, it might not. You may have missed your calling to be a professional resume writer. The professional one may be more likely to get you the interview or you may have scored one without. You may be left with no interviews and be out the cost to have it professionally prepared.

A law firm may be able to write a more convincing letter to a timeshare developer. If you are super persistent and have decent communication skills your chances of doing it yourself are probably about the same. Most people won't be persistent or convincing enough. If you have the extra $$$ to pay a law firm to contact the developer and/or write letters and negotiate on your behalf then it could be worth it. If you are desperate and don't have extra money then, you should probably go the do it yourself route. Just because you pay doesn't mean it will work. It doesn't mean it is a scam either. Sometimes I get my pizza delivered and pay a fee and a tip to do so. If I contacted a law firm to pick up my pizza and bring it to my house the fee would probably be much higher.

I am certainly not endorsing this group, just pointing out that there are probably equally successful ways to do the same thing without the law firm. Also if you decide to work with them check with the bar association and make sure that you are indeed working with a licensed attorney and be prepared pay a fee for something with an un-predetermined outcome. Make sure you can afford to pay the fee knowing you still may be on the hook for the timeshare you purchased through a legally binding contract.