Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Anyone have experience with Castle Law Group, PC out of Tennessee (by Mary W.):

Jeff Johnson We have hired your law firm in August 2015 and it is almost 6 months now. Your law firm has just sent me the copy of the 2nd demand letter. On February 8th my case worker called me and stated that she did not know when Wyndom would settle my case. They seem to bundle several contracts up with complaints and settle in a bundle. She also stated that she did not know where I was in the bundle whether I am in the beginning middle or close to the end of the bundle. Can you shed some light as to when this maybe settled?

jeffj321 wrote:
I'm one of the Senior Consultants for Castle Law Group, PC located in the Mount Juliet office in Mount Juliet, TN. I wanted to take this opportunity to address the comments included within the prior post as well as provide some clarity to the supposed client concerning the Firm's cancellation process.

When someone contacts our Firm requesting legal assistance to be relieved of their timeshare contract, this prospective client would then have a free consultation with a Senior Consultant to be taken through a series of qualifying questions determining whether their case could be successfully resolved. Should the Senior Consultant deem a case meeting the Firm's qualifying criteria, that Consultant would then educate the prospective client on CLG's process of a legal timeshare cancellation, the benefits of the Firm's representation, the anticipated time frame for resolution, and provide a quote regarding legal fees for services. Currently, based upon a number of different timeshare Developers that our attorneys are dealing with in representing clients, the average time frame for resolution is 6 months or less.

It seems that this mentioned time frame was either misunderstood by; or, not properly conveyed to the supposed client whom supplied the prior post. Had the expectations been clear on this matter, I'm sure there would have been no complaints referenced from this individual merely 30 days following retaining legal services (nor, would there had been mentioning of the lack of communication during the holiday months of November and December). Personally, I did not have the pleasure of speaking with this person. However, I can only apologize for a colleague's possible neglect in providing information effectively; and, offer some assistance moving forward. Feel free to contact me direct. Thank you.

Jeff Johnson Castle Law Group, PC