Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Sally W.):

Hi Justine, It was Bob Biello at rbiello2@gmail.com who said he'd been successful in getting TransUnion to delete TMC's comments and restore his credit rating. I emailed him yesterday for more info & to inquire if it also worked with Equifax and Experian, since such reports go to all 3 agencies. I haven't heard back from Bob yet, but hope to soon. I've never known a credit agency to ignore credit reporting, so am eager to learn how he did this.

justinec23 wrote:
I am a bit confused - there seem to be 3 locations to keep up with this - can someone please explain which is which?

Also, It took close to four hours yesterday when I contacted the three major credit bureaus, mostly because I insisted upon climbing the hierarchy. Each of them told me there is no provision for ignoring a delinquent account nor any other option that they would entertain for keeping us safe from credit reports submitted by the Manhattan Club. If someone has been successful getting the bureaus to cooperate, as has been mentioned on one of the other forums, please let us know. Thanks, Justine