Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

sarip, if you see only "fraud" in the lawsuit, so be it. however, as sub definitions of "fraud" re the issues of the manhattan club, you should add ........being lied to, exorbitant raising of maintenance fees, inability to obtain desirable reservation time, as well as "business frauds" as you aptly noted. WE OWNERS HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED, SCAMMED, AND LIED TO BY IAN BRUCE EICHNER. THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE. the NYSAG seems to be doing his best in his investigatory and court presentation efforts, bringing these issues to light which the court will hopefully see as proof that eichner and company has committed major fraud against purchasers of the manhattan club timeshare.

keep in touch.

chris

sarip2 wrote:
Off topic.. I only see a fraud here.. Different one than you guys.. I see business frauds etc. Etc.. I might be wrong. Sorry disturbing, but it seems a huge hob to investigate properly the whole business scenario, doesn't it? Well..