Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Harriet R.):

I e been an owner for several years I've always called a year in advance to reserve 1bedroom 2 bath unit at the same time each week So I never had a problem When I received a letter to switch to RCI for ease in making reservations and trading I allowed the RCI rep to visit me My daughter thought it was a good idea That was 2years ago and the price was $4000 What did I buy? I call RCI to make my annual reservations Also to reserve a standard room at the Hilton in Nov its $415 plus tax That means $400 x7 is $2800 for 1br suite at MC vs $500 for standard room at Hilton So I'm out the $4000 and don't know what I bought Harriet

irenep59 wrote:
Laura136 Attorney Douglass Wasser can be reached by searching:

http://wasserruss.com/attorneys/douglas-f-wasser

Mr. Wasser is representing now 30 Manhattan Club victims when I last communicated with him November 15 and is up to date with New York AG Eric Schneiderman's investigation.

There may be other lawyers, but I know Mr. Wasser is active. Something he mentioned was adjourned until January 5, 2017.