Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Robert B.):

Here is the text of the letter I just wrote to the Judge for anyone who may wish to copy. My focus was to express my objection to the un-freezing of TMC bank accounts. Use whichever letter you like, or write your own. The important thing is for the Judge to receive a deluge of paperwork in opposition to the move to empty TMC coffers in order to pay Eichner's legal fees. In one of her previous decisions, the judge even acknowledged the volume of correspondence she had received.

Bob Biello

Justice Eileen Rakower Supreme Court of the State of New York 71 Thomas St. Part 15 New York, New York 10013 Re: Case # 451536/2014 Schneiderman v. Eichner

Dear Judge Rakower:

My wife and I are among the thousands of owners of timeshare interests in The Manhattan Club who feel we have been defrauded by the improper conduct of Mr. Eichner, members of his family, and a close circle of associates.

We have been closely monitoring the on-line sites dedicated to this case and learned that Mr. Eichner has again engaged new counsel, this for the third time, to represent him in this case. I understand that they have made a motion in your court to have funds released from frozen Manhattan Club accounts in order to pay the defendants’ legal fees.

We are strongly opposed to the release of any frozen funds since those monies are what we defrauded timeshare owners hope to be paid from in the event the court orders restitution or fines to be paid by Eichner.

My wife and I purchased 2 timeshares at The Manhattan Club in 2005 for over $50,000, and during the ensuing 12 years we have routinely been denied the use of the timeshares by Eichner and associates through a scheme to artificially manipulate room availability. Between the purchase and maintenance fees, we have been ripped off to the tune of $70,000. Mr. Eichner is a multi-millionaire many times over. To allow him to pay his legal fees out of funds he obtained by defrauding us and other owners would be a serious miscarriage of justice.

As a result of the fraudulent conduct perpetrated against us by Mr. Eichner, The Manhattan Club and its affiliates, as well as the NY Attorney General's allegations of fraud and other criminal conduct, I urge you to hold all the parties named in the Attorney General's complaint personally responsible for their fraudulent actions in the improper sales and operation of The Manhattan Club timeshare, and require that they pay their own legal fees.

Sincerely yours,