Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: raintree vacation club (by Patricia R.):

I purchased through Club Regina in 1999. The timeshare has long been paid off & I have paid the yearly increased maintenance fees for 25 years. I haven’t used it since 2016. The last two times I went to Puerto Vallarta they tried to put me & my family in a room that I call a dungeon on the first floor that smelled like cigarette smoke with no view other than a parking lot. That is not what I paid for yet they didn’t care. I never upgraded to Raintree, just continued to pay my maintenance fees. My most- recent issue is I paid my maintenance fee on line through Raintree however, made the mistake of scheduling a two payment option. I paid the maintenance fee off early & they still grabbed another $916.00 from my account. They have lied to me time & time again. It’s been 45 days & I’m still waiting for my refund. Stay away from this company. I have absolutely no trust in them & am not sure if I’m a member since I never upgraded with this corrupt company

ylmarks wrote:
is anyone a member and what do you think about it? Are you automatically a member if you own at Club regina?