Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: raintree vacation club (by Bob P.):

We are also old Whiski Jack owners (Cascade Lodge 630) and just upgraded to the Vacation Club. I am looking forward to the additional flexibility. We just stayed at the new Sand Castle in Birch Bay Washington on our way home from Whistler. Beautiful room (2 bdr, 3 bth) overlooking the bay for $75 a night on bonus time. What a deal

\\\

rhagemeier wrote:
we are members of raintree through our ownership at Whiski Jack in Whistler and also own an every-other year at Club Regina, Los Cabos. I think you are an automatic member when you own at Club Regina, but we had to upgrade our fixed week at Whistler to usage through Raintree. Most resorts are very nice, although the ones at Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Hawaii, and some in Whistler are of marginal quality. The resorts at Jackson Hole, Miner's Club in Utah, and the ones associated with the Westin Hotels are extremely high quality. I really like the variety of locations and flexability in the reservation system, which has improved greatly since the operations have moved to the USA.