Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Impossible to sell or even give away this Gem? (by Kathleen G.):

joet72 wrote:
I've moved out of country and no longer find any value in owning (and paying $392 maintenance fees for) a floating week at the Christie Lodge. I've made numerous attempts to sell the week and even a few to give it away (would this site be any different?) with no luck. Apparently a few folks on Ebay feel the same way (last add I saw was a "Buy Now" for $4. I've even offered to Quit Claim it back to Christie Lodge but was given an emphatic "We're not accepting weeks back at this time". So let me understand this. Company A pressure-sells company B's product to me for $8000 (hindsight: if they have to use pressure, it's not worth it). Now B wants the world to "Experience the comfort of the newly remodeled product," but won't take the $8000 week back for FREE? Oh and by the way, where's company A? Ok, so I'm a little bitter. By the looks of it, at least 35 other owners on this site are as well. Just throwing this out there and searching for options.
You seem a sad person, who bought a bum week, instead of a ski week, where you would pay alot more than $300 dollars maintenance. Everyone I know loves owning at the Christie.