Disappointment

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Disappointment (by Sandra J.):

wow, I am beginning to have my eyes opened. I did not want to see it before I guess. Everyone is right! The property looks like it is going downhill... not well cared for. We no longer can use the other facilities. We don't have the breakfast buffet anymore, either, and especially on check out day this makes it hard to get cleaned up and get out in time!! Right about customer service also. I have not been able to get anyone to even talk to me. And the fees just keep going up. When you read the budget they send out annually, it looks like we are paying the managers 3 times to do one job, and they are not doing it very well...

I just deposited a week with II for the first time this year and I have not tried to get an exchange yet, but I was planning to take the grandkids to Disney, only I just read that Disney is no longer affiliated with II, they have gone with RCI as of 1 Jan 2009, so even that has fallen through on me. I am thinking I would sell it if I could, but I probably can't even sell it except for cheap, and I will be paying through the nose for the rest of my life, and then pass it down to the kids??? Is there a way out of this?