Disappointment

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Disappointment (by Sandra J.):

I recently learned that there have been some changes at Calypso Cay, at least they have told me so. I have not been there yet this year to see for myself. I also had the experience with things being missing from the unit, in June 2009, even the rocking chair in the master bedroom was gone! No placemats, no flowers, and some of the lamps were loose and maybe dangerous... That being said, I did ask about getting some kind of voucher for the breakfast at the hotel, at least on checkout day, and I was told that we will be able to do this. I had offered to pay for breakfast but they told me it would be free. We will see if this is true the next time we go up there. I also understand they have been making improvements to the units. Again, we will see. I also learned that the "owner's discount" is still available for rooms at the two hotels for last minute visits and short stays. We will probably look into this fr a long weekend this coming winter. I will report our findings on this forum. (I did not ask at the time about the newest hotel on the site - I think it is a Hamptom Inn and Suites).