Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc (by Phil L.):

ronaldn30 wrote:
It doesn't look like there has been much going on on this forum lately.

Your right about not much going on lately but this subject has been going on now since Jan 31,2007 with 192 postings added to it. Not sure what else to be said on this topic. My understanding is Time No More closed up shop. I stated way back in Dec 2007 that for the owners that give $3000-$4000 for some postcard company taking the timeshare off their hands when there are other options is a very bad idea.

Offer it for free or a dollar on one of these timeshare forums. For owners that for what ever reason are willing to throw their hard earn money away on one of these postcard companies is just not a smart choice. I would rather give it to someone that would love having the timeshare for their family use and maybe just couldn't afford it at resort prices.

People that have the idea of giving these companies this kind of money and this would be three or four years of maintenance fee's and they would be even is also ridiculous. This is three or four years of the owner using the resort and during this time could still be sold.

I have trouble understanding anyone who says they can not afford their timeshare but can come up with $3000 or more just to hand it over to these people. These people take your money as their profit and dump the unit on ebay for few dollars. Many times the owner gives their money away then learn later that the person couldn't sell it and never took owners name off the deed and owner gets hit with fee's from the resort. A timeshare owner can do this without being taken by these people for thousands of dollars. We are happy being a timeshare owner and own two units and understand this is hard times but it will get better.

Where can I take my family for seven days to a four or five star hotel resort with kitchen two bedrooms,two bathrooms,three tv's,laundry room and sleeps six for $889.00 ?

As I have posted before many owners should think things out before dumping their timeshares because things will get better and many of these same people will wish they had their timeshare and money back.

PHILL12