Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Interval International / (by Mike N.):

nanh9 wrote:
waltk wrote:
What the latest opinion on Interval International? What problems are members having using there services?
I've always traded my weeks thru II and have been totally happy- always! I had to deposit in Sept. to get a unit in Scottsdale in mid-Feb, but other than that one early request, I love them! I'm maybe going to try RCI this year as I bought a SVC timeshare and they use the RCI system. I'll see how it compares.
============== Is the unit a part of the RCI Points program,or is it a traditional RCI week resort? If the SVC trades with RCI Points, then you will find the system more flexible (assuming you bought a package with enough points to fit your needs). You can see all that's available and the number of points required. If you do not have enough points, there are various ways to obtain more. If your current TS is an RCI weeks resort then you can deposit that TS into the RCI system and get addtional points. However, if you want to travel to a high demand area, be sure sure to put in your request at the beginning of the 10 month window for reservations. Gooe Luck Mike