Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: New to Bluegreen...Any insight?? (by Tonya W.):

HI..I never post on forums but thought I would in your case..We have been owners with Bluegreen for 6 years. When we purchased, we were told how "easy" it would be to use our points..I called in Feb. to make a reservation for Oct. at Laurel Crest in Pigeon Forge only to be told there was no availability using our points...yet, I logged onto their site, www.bluegreenonline.com and went to their rental page. I was able to rent exactly what I had asked for when I called to use points at $ 139 plus tax per night..tell me who is ripping who off..we can't use our points because there is "nothing available", yet I can rent from them and so can any regular non-owner if we just pay them per night????????? I wish we could get out of our's but we are just kind of stuck with it. You have to just about give them away once you buy in. If you can get out, do..it is much cheaper and easier to just rent from another owner or company in the longrun. Hope that helps...