Bay and Beach Club

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Bay and Beach Club (by Suzette K.):

chaus wrote:
Hi, Pleased to se your note. I am going in March for the first time with my 4 yr old grandson. was Planning on Cpt. Memo, but stopped at the resort a few weeks ago, and in the office they showed me a brochure for a Pirate Boat Ride out of John's Pass. do you know about the differences to compare?

I am hoping to enjoy this resort, as there are many resales. I have 2 weeks but haven't stayed there yet.

suzettek2 wrote:
My children loved Captain Memo's boat out of Clearwater. Feel free to contact me for questions. My children have been enjoying it since they were born, oldest 8, and are always excited to return.
When we went to John's Pass 2 years ago (Feb 2005) lots and I mean lots of construction and new businesses are popping up. I have family that resides in Madeira Beach, St. Pete and Tampa and get lots of wonderful feedback. In 2002 the Pirate ship out of Johns Pass just opened and the reviews were low from other guests we spoke with of children ages 4-8. We went to Clearwater Captain Memo (www.captainmemo.com) instead and it was wonderful for all ages. Don't get sucked into the souvenirs, very expensive and we made the mistake, go to Walmart, mapquest.com directions 23106 US Highway 19N, Clearwater, FL 33765 and pick up pirate souvenirs before.

Make a visit to Fort DeSoto Park more than 900 acres of beautiful beaches w/ areas for picnicking and camping,hiking, boating and fishing piers are found here. More than 300 species of birds have been sighted here making it a top destination for birders during the spring migration. My family just adored the beach,very relaxing with small children. Little pools of water for wading. BEAUTIFUL.

On February 9, 2008 John's Pass Plaza and Boardwalk is having a Grand Opening we will be attending. www.JohnsPassPlaza.com.