Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Bought Platinum - a little nervous (by Joseph A. M.):

karyn6 wrote:
marcr16 wrote:
Hi All. I hope this is an appropriate post. We went to the Frenchman's Reef on the special deal of reduced price in exchange for the time share tour. We bought two platinum weeks (Jan - Apr)! St Thomas was beautiful and the timeshares are really nice. This is my first property ever and I'm about to get married. We felt that the Marriott timeshare is very flexible and the St Thomas resort is incredible.

I am hoping to get some ideas about how satisfied people are with Marriott and also I'm curious about how easy it is to rent the time share if we don't use it one year.

Thanks a lot Marc

Hi Marc-

We own 3 Marriott timeshares - One at Grand Vista in Orlando and 2 in Aruba and we don't regret a minute of it. I'm on the Frenchman's Cove website today checking out Frenchman's Cove because we leave tomorrow for Frenchman's Cove, which we traded our Grand Vista for. I'm EXTREMELY impressed with Marriott. Great trading value, great customer service and beautfiul properties. You may be nervous now but don't be. I was nervous at 1st but subsequently bought the 2 additional Aruba properties. Either we use them, trade them for points or rent them. Not a problem. Very flexible program. You'll be glad you did.......