Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Stu M.):

junec102 wrote:
November 26, 2021 We paid Relief Solutions International a total of $6,000 to get rid of a timeshare in Las Vegas. It has over 6 years now... RSI said they don't have to refund my money because they have to exhaust all avenues before I can get a refund. ... BUYER BEWARE with any place that promises to get you out of your timeshare. Don't buy one in the firstplace

Awful experience getting rid of a timeshare is not sufficient reason to "not buy one in the first place." We enjoyed a bunch of timeshares for more than 20 years.

What's fairly clear from a quick scan of all these posts -- 43 pages worth -- is that people should (1) buy only from the likes of sellers on Redweek, eBay, etc., because the up front cost(s) will be very cheap; (2) never buy points -- only weeks; (3) never trade in weeks for points; (4) never buy more points if you are unfortunate enough to have them; (5) never borrow ANY amount of money for a timeshare; and (6) when you don't want your timeshare(s) anymore sell it/them the way you bought it/them -- via ads in Redweek, eBay, MyResortNetwork -- and if it/they doesn't/don't sell just walk away from it/them. Oh, yeah, NEVER pay anyone to get rid of one for you.