Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by R P.):

carries, amy DID REPORT it to the attorney general as you can very well read in the thread below. Once again you have not read all posts in this thread concerning the subject matter, just as you did not read all posts concerning otto's dilemma before you jumped in with your judgemental comments.

amy's reason for getting fired was her outspokeness against the company's upfront fee tactics. I, myself, find her a hero.

carries, do you happen to work for an upfront fee resale company by any chance?

jayjay wrote: P.S. I would report this company and its scam tactics to the Florida Attorney General.

I hope that all upfront fee timeshare resale companies are, one day, run completely out of business by the law.

amy wrote: "I did but apparently they need more than just me to tell them what is going on there."

carries25 wrote:
Being fired isn't an heroic act. I doesn't clear your conscious. Quitting and reporting what you know does. Where to report? BBB, Letter to the Editor, Attorney General, other governmental agencies for consumers.