Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Lucas S.):

norin wrote:
Hi tonyp38,

I contacted Haufman &Associates like you suggested in order to try to recover some of my funds but did not realize that there was a fee to pay to enroll in their program.

How do they work exactly? Part of me wants to enrol but another part wonders if I'm just throwing more money (albeit a lesser sum) at another company that will just pocket my $100.

Angelm22, if you called and enroll I would appreciate it if you could keep us on this thread up to date whether they get your money back for you or not.

I did pay $150 to Hofman for then to work on the three reselers I was into for about $1900 to. I don't know exactly how they work, but they were diligent in their efforts. They called me several times to get information and after they researched the companies with the state and through their legal people, they apparently found some legalities with one of the companies and I received a refund within five days of signing up. that was $500. After that they went after $498 I had paid North American Marketing and I also received a $250 refund. both within 2 weeks of signing-up. I am $600 ahead of the game right now, and they are stil working on another $400 I paid another company. I get frequent calls with updated from the girl there. I really think they are amazing, I tried writing letters and screaming at the company that they got me $500 from, and basically got ignored. Very highly recommend them. Good Luck and let me know how you fare. AP