Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Rich C.):

jayjay wrote:
suzannes193 wrote:
Anyone know if timesharecomplaints.com is a legitimate company? They offered to take my every-other-year studio unit (that I've never used or traded) off my hands. I pay them $1925 (ouch! this after spending $8500 in sales price and maintenance fees since 2006 plus an upfront listing scam of $850 last year). Deed is supposedly out of my name, as are all future maintenance fees and any other obligations. Yes, that's a lot of money, but I guess it goes to an escrow company while the paperwork is completed. Is this legitimate???? I want this headache gone. It seems insane to pay someone to make it go away, but I'm afraid that in this economy, it's the best shot I have of guaranteed relief.

You'd better make sure the timeshare is out of your name at the resort or you will continue being billed for future maintenance fees and will be responsible for paying them until the timeshare is out of your name.