Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Daniel D.):

Hi! I worked at a timeshare scam too. At the begining it becomes really interesting because the money was too good, and I don´t know exactly what it´s all about. Around my second week at work I´ll realice what have I done. The company tell the people that they´re located on the States, but they really are on Mexico. They ask to us to use a false name and give the people and adress that really exist and a phone number that exist too. The company give us an speech: "... I represent to a buyer company who is really interest in purchasing your property.... would you be interested?... they´re offering (is a very high rates). After you sign the contract of resale, they move your file with THE BUYER COMPANY who ask you to pay a fee over mexican taxes on the property, then another to pay other kind of paper work. At the end the company sais that the are not interested any more on your property and the keep the money. Please be carefull!! Don´t trust any body. And I sorry if I hurt you.