Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Tara G.):

I just got help with my timeshare.. I had been talked into buying more points and my dept went from $11,000 to $59,000. I told them i could not afford it but they insisted i would get approved for a loan. they told me to wait 14 days to apply for it.. I wasnt thinking about the fact that i only had 10days to rescind. after the 14days i was told to wait, i applied for the loan and was denied.. I loved my timeshare and really didnt want to get rid of it completely but really couldnt afford it.. A guy called me and told me he was investigating time share scams.. I really let him have it at first. I am not the kind of person to keep my feelings to myself, I wanted him to know how i felt about people (like him) but he started asking questions and assuring me that they are not asking for money up front. he gave me the name of the lawyer they use and told me they could give me some references of people they have already helped.. He told me to look into it, gave me his number and extension and told me to call him back.. I did some research and did call him back. they got my points back to where they were before I had been talked into the new purchase and my debt back to where it should be.. they saved me $43,000. I truly would not have listened to this guy after believing the sales man who talked me into buying the extra if he hadnt told me that they wanted no money up front, but im glad i listened. I am also glad i did research because you can NEVER be to careful.