Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Irene P.):

If you purchased in Arizona or you live in Arizona and purchased a Diamond Resort vacation program, you may be entitled to part of the $800000 settlement and relinquishment required by the "Assurance of Discontinuance". Those who purchased during this period have until late April or early May to file a complaint with the AZ AG. From the AZ AG press release: "The relinquishment program will be available to qualifying consumers who no longer want their Diamond Resorts timeshares. To be considered for the relinquishment program, consumers must: (1) no longer want their Diamond timeshare; (2) have purchased their timeshare after 2011 and prior to January 22, 2017, and (3) file a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office within 120 days after the court signs the order (deadline expected to occur near the end of April / beginning of May) . "

Diamond has a newly formed Consumer Advocacy department. I have been working with them, their PR person who does not work for Diamond and, when necessary, a DRI attorney to resolve customer issues. If that doesn't work file a complaint the the AG where you live, where you signed and Nevada. I am a DRI owner who got really and I mean really angry after a July 2015 pathetically aggressive sales presentations. You can read my articles at Inside Timeshare published in Spain.