Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Pahio resorts bought over by Wyndham Resorts (by Elizabeth S.):

I have a resort through Pahio at Bali Hai Villas. We had made our reservation at the beginning of 2006 for February of this year. We didn't have any problems when the time came for our week, and we don't have any complaints. There doesn't seem to be anything that has changed from when it was Pahio. The only thing that came about was that they were very pushy for us to do our "Owners update", they would tell us that it is so much easier to do while we are there. Which really didn't seem any different than any other time we have gone, they just wanted us to do a "Timeshare Presentation" all of the other years. They offered us all of the same perks that they had offered during the other years. The $100. restaurant certificate or money towards any activity of our choice per couple who attended it. But, here it is 4 months later, and they haven't sent us anything else regarding the "Owners Update" as we did not do it while we were on Kauai. I think that you should be fine in regards to your upcoming reservation, but I would make sure you have your confirmation letter with you when you go, Just in Case. Have a wonderful trip to the most beautiful place on earth.