Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

The "secret scheme"..... (by Warren F.):

jayjay wrote:
warrenj13 wrote:
I restate what was deleted. I work very close to a lot of resorts. I get them to wash the debt of and they resell them to some one again who will be happy with them.

Why do they not take their units back from just anyone, well it runs about 30 to 75% depending on resorts that people would just give back their us and walk away if they could.

Now, why in the world would resorts 'work' with you? What do you offer them .... a week back with non paid maintenance fees, some many previous years nonpaid? That doesn't make sense. Why would they take a week back that the original owner couldn't give away until you came along? The resorts you supposedly 'work' with could just as easily take deedbacks leaving you out entirely. I don't believe your business model (or your wannabe business model) is working.

Also, I asked you a question earlier that I didn't get an answer to :

My question, what proof do you show the original owner that the deed is no longer in their name or do you just colletct your $300 with the deed still remaining in the original owner's name?

The proof most companies give and the only real proof any one could give is a copy of the recorded deed that is out of their name.

Why would resorts work with companies that help out those who fall behind in their fees. Simple, they hold a hammer over them and try to collect, but eventually, you have torealise that the debt will be so great, that there is no way anyone is ever going to pay on it. Though they will try and some times work a deal if it benifits them. Once a company comes along and takes one that is in serious debt. The resort knows that it was done in business and the debt is protected, at this point some resorts will secretly take them back, while they wouldn't do it when the original owner owned it, because they thought there was a chance that they could get something. Now, they take them to find new owners where they can collect MF from. Secret, those MF is quite profitable, so it is better to take back the unit to get more MF than to just let one sit where nothing can be collected.