Special Assesment

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Special Assesment (by Randy L.):

stepheng75 wrote:
Is there anyway that we can all UNITE and get to the REAL REASON(S) for this DRAMATIC INCREASE!! When I bought the unit in 2004 the fee and special assessment DOUBLED in just three years. I believe they are trying to run us off so they can repo the units and increase their profits with new sales of our units. Any suggestions how we can Unite?
HI, Perhaps the easiest & quickest way since the owners are located all over would be online. I don't know who represents the owners on the board, but if we could send out a mass email asking other owners to submit their complaints in writing to one email address (maybe you would be willing to collect them) perhaps we would have enough evidence to bring some kind of class action suit against the resort (for witholding information). Maybe one of the owners is an Attorney and could let us know if we have a leg to stand on. The management has done NOTHING in my opinion to satisfy anyones complaints. They just want us to SPEND MORE MONEY and upgrade to the Grand so they can redo (with OUR Money) and resell the Tortuga units. I would be willing to help organize in any way I can.