Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Kathe C.):

I have been to the Belaire presentation and knew in the first five minutes it was too good to be true there is no way they could offer all that luxury and all those ammentiies for those prices. The OPC that sent us on the presentation told us up front that the place was a scam and would never be completed. I would think by now you would all have realized that. Even though your recision period is over I would think if you all got together and also solicited other people that have fallen prey tothis scam and put together a petition to present to Profeco they would have to do something. Lets face it,with all the complaints they have already handled they know what is going on with this company. Tourism is down in Mexico and they want people to be happy. Without Tourists PV is nothing. The timing is right to approach this. Get smart. Look at the Hotels and Resorts that have been completed in the last two years. As long as Belaire can stall you all off the chances of you ever getting your money back will just eventually go away, as will Belaire. It will never be finished.