Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Chris M.):

I would like to tell all of you that purchased at the Bel-Air that it is a complete scam! I live in Puerto Vallarta and everybody here knows that it is a scam. Antonio and his family have previously worked in every timeshare sells room in the Vallarta area and were banned to work anymore because of all their lies. So, Antonio opened his own sellsroom. The local timeshare association has agreed that if any representative works there that they will be black-balled to work in another sells room. The representatives that work there are basically rejects from other resorts. As for Steve Stone, that many of you purchased from, he jumped to his death from a hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta in 2008. I would recommend that all of you get in contact with each other and file a class-action lawsuite from the states against Bel-Air and the city of Puerto Vallarta, you may not get your money back but you will maybe assist in getting this scam shut down. It is well known that Antonio has paid off the local authorities to keep the doors open and continue to operate. So I don't think that hiring a Mexican atorney will be of any assistance as I am sure Antonio will simply pay him off too. Best of wishes to you all...