Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Ramon C.):

Hello steven2223

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and my only connection with Belaire is the purchasing of a unit from them. I can understand the frustration of everyone with regards to the slow development of Belaire and I, too, share that frustration.

I guess, the big difference between my sentiment and the others is, I feel that I haven't lost that much yet and, it is not my nature to let go anything from my hard earned effort without resistance .

As I mentioned from my previous comment, I emailed and talked to them on the phone in a business-like manner before we left Puerto Vallarta about the buy-back option of our contract with them. The answer I received was, soon as there units available for occupancy documents will then be available for that purpose and they are expecting the opening of the first tower by August or September.

Unfortunately, my wife and I are both patient with these type of investments because we have experiences on these type of instances specially with the current worldwide economic situation. Come September, if the situation remains the same as today, then I will weigh out what legal option would be effective.

I have made initial discussions with individuals that are knowledgeable about the law on developments in Mexico. I would hope that if that happens, (and I hope it won't) many if not all those who have commented their frustration about their investment on Belaire will join me retrieve our respective investments - we sure need each other then as a unit.

I hope my further comment will help.

Ramon L. Caluttung, P.Eng., PMP Edmonton, Alberta Canada