Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Janet C.):

Hi everyone who is writing. We are at the present in PV at Paradise Village. Just stayed at the Mayan for two weeks. While here we have visited Bel Aire and Miramar. Yes the Bel Aire is going up and they were even working at night. That however does not encourage me completely but the progress was considerable since we last saw pictures. We are eating there for 50% off but I still feel the saleslmen are full of hot air. Told us a lie about Miramar. They are not at all affiliated with each other anymore. We were treated terrible when we went to Miramar to look around and didnt buy. In fact they said "Get them Out of here." Oh Well I have been screamed at before and It only bothers me till I get out of there. Keep pressuring them and see what happens. I am not holding my breath but it does seem to be going up. We have been eating there because it is resonable and fairly good food. Also the spa is beautiful. I have still files with Profeco and am waiting for my reply. Don't really know which way to go at this point. It would sure be nice to stay there if it ever is completed. Jan from Colorado.