Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Bob K.):

Read the article in Vallartauno and it amazes me that the government allows these crooks to continue operating around numerous resort areas and over the Internet. The whole mess makes me think that the chances of collecting a dime from these crooks is remote. I trust that the lawyers of the class action suit are doing their best but the problem is they are honest and abide by the law and the crooks don't. Since the government doesn't give a crap and particularly don't want to give up the graft that they get, I don't see much happening beyond a possible judgement that will be almost impossible to collect.

These crooks are affiliated with drug lords and criminals that hide their ill-got monies. The best we could hope for is that they will be criminally charged and sentenced to prison, but even that is not very likely.

One of these jerks was caught trafficking meth in Washington state. He was sentenced to prison but got the sentence reduced to probation and was let go. They have our money to hire expensive lawyers so even when they are in the US they can commit felonies and then get a "get out of jail card".

When will our government get involved? When will our own government stand up for it's own citizens who are being ripped off by foreign entities that have the support of the Mexican government?

My wife and I will never visit Mexico again and we tell everyone to avoid going there and spending one dime in a corrupt country.