Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by ben smith):

My wife and I were on the next to last day of a pleasant, sunny vacation in February of 2007. We were enjoying a nice dinner at the Italian restaurant across from the Sea Garden in Nuevo. During the meal we were enticed into attending a presentation at the former Belaire by a gentleman who was simply making his way around the restaurant as people dined. I distinctly remember that we hesitated because we wanted to just relax by the pool on our last full day. But eventually, because of some real salesmanship, we agreed. It turned out to be a $40,000 mistake on our part that we have regretted ever since. My heart breaks for everyone who has been taken advantage of. My wife and I have moved on from that distasteful decision and rarely even discuss it anymore. I have forgiven the people who perpetrated this injustice and have turned it over to the Almighty God. May He have mercy on them. I hope all who are involved can also find solace in the fact that, and I assure you this, no one, even if it seems like it, ever gets away with anything. We always reap what we sow in life. I actually pity people who must stoop to this kind of behavior as they negotiate life, as I'm sure many of you do. May God bless each of you, and help you to move forward, however you choose to handle it.