Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by John T.):

I to got took on the Belaire deal. This outfit ( Juridico Providencia Fraud Investigation Unit of Mexico) contacted me also. They talked a good talk. I sent them the papers they asked for then waited until they contacted me back. They called and told me that THE JUDGE! granted me $15,000. All I would have to do would be put down a account number to whitch to sent the money. BUT! first I would have to pay Court cost. Whitch is $1,495. Are these guys for real!!!!. WOW. I told them to just take the court cost out of the settlement money then wire the money to a banking account whitch I would set up through the bank that dosen't hae any funds in it. The guy told me that IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY! hahaha Because he said this is Mexico and I would have to pay Court cost first then I would recieve my money. This haas Scam wrote all over It. Not Going to do anything unless someone out there knows if this is a ligetamate thing and people are in fact getting Compensation thats good$$$. Ready2jeep

sf89 wrote:
Question for those of you who haved joined the class action lawsuit with Rodrigo Cruz Perez: did you pay a fee to join? The fee I was quoted is minimal, but like most of you I am tired of getting ripped off and any amount stolen is too much. Just wondering how you transferred money to the attorney, if you did at all. Thanks for answering - hopefully not skeptical forever!