Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Hovhannes A.):

dough204 wrote:
Ok I will also try again. About two years ago I sent all the paper work to rodrigo. Passport info my contract, various other items. Since that time I have asked on this site, by email, tried by phone to ask if I am part of the lawsuit and I have never received any confirmation. I finally gave up. I too don't believe much will come if his but I would be inteteredted unknowing if I am in the suit or not. My contract number is 1269. Can anyone that reads this give info as to whether I am on board or not. I have read all your blogs so I know what emails are out there. But when I write an email to someone, I need a response.

dough204 - I am in exact situation as you are. Just like that. I have never received any confirmation from Rodrigo even I have asked few times. The only difference from yours is the contract number. Mine # is 1234. Since then I stopped believe in anything I was reading here.