Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Gw P.):

On March 6, 2015 my wife and I met with Mr. Rodrigo Cruz at the office in Paradise Village. We had met with him previously with a Mexican lawyer friend of ours in 2013. The lawyer friend knew the Rincon firm in Guadalajara and said they were legit. We had waited until a decision was reached before acting on the class action. We turned over all our original documents which needed to be translated from English (this is the law) and waited.... and waited .... and waited for anything. After all, they have our original papers and we need to pay for the translation.

About 1 1/2 months ago we attended the office again, Mr. Cruz was out but we contacted him by phone. He advised that the defendants did not appeal the decision. I asked if he or Rincon could release information about the process so people would know. He assured he would would contact the Rincon lawyers and request they do so. After about two weeks and nothing, I contacted Mr. Cruz again and again was told he would contact them and have them advise the clients of the present situation. Nothing again, so after another two weeks, I again reminded Mr. Cruz and he again said he would contact them. Well, six weeks later and still nothing telling us whats going on. I don't know where the failure is in the process. Has Mr. Cruz not told the Rincon firm or has Rincon got the message and don't wish to advise us. It's poor communication one way or the other. Regardless, after what most of us have been through with this matter for many years and much money, it only adds to the frustration and doubt that any progress is/has taken place. Please Mr. Cruz or Rincon lawyers, won't you let us know what is going on?!

One last comment: I heard quite recently from a very well placed source, though unsubstantiated, that Jonothan Tommasello - "Coppela's" son who was also active in the deceit and fraud and has escaped prosecution is the one behind the re-opening of the property doing sales again. New name - same scam. I can tell you the property was re-opened having visited it ourselves earlier in the year. How can it be re-opened at all and how can this bandit be involved again?