RCI Points

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: RCI Points (by Eli W.):

No, I don't know of the list per se, as it is probably a moving target as we speak. It's ideal for the resorts to move over, but there are many that are pure weeks resorts. It's a great deal for my weeks ownerships, like Mountain Retreat in CA. Love maintenance, and the weeks convert to high point values.

Well, may be we can work together, as I am in the process of facailitating large events and retreats. Maybe if we can find a nice resort with a lot of availability, we could book a bunch of units at a desired location for a family reunion or an event of some sort and then try to get back some of your cost. Unfortunately, RCI does not allow you to charge for points and you are not allowed to make a profit unless it is at a resort where you own, so there are lot of legal restrictions in this as well.

I hope you are able to find a market demand to meet your supply and it would be a great service.

I've started a foundation that will receive donated weeks, so worst case, if they are about to expire, feel free to donate them, and we can give you a tax receipt.