Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Pamela J.):

This morning I visited the Public Prosecutor's office in Philipsburg. I could not see a prosecutor only at the end of the month. However the lady told me after I had explained what was going on, that is seemed like a scam and I should have been more careful with my money! I then went to a lawyer who was willing to give me 10 mins free (I don't have the $300 per hour) He also was appalled and suggested I go to see the Cadaster to see if Diamond resorts really are the owners of the property. I can also go to the tax office as I told him I could not pay me fees by credit card at the Flamingo Resort. The staff are not allowed to do that. So the lawyer also suggested going to see the Lieutenant Governor which I will do. Too many owners are now being ripped off. I paid the MFees for two weeks $1008 each week after deducting the rip off VOLUNTARY FEE of $5 ARDA! They then added on $31.56 each week late fees. The owner called to get the Transfers and was told the weeks were foreclosed. They would not deal at all with me as I was the 'third party' yet they were more than happy to take my money from my credit card. Both the lawyer and the Prosecutor's office told me that its so typical of scams. I was also advised to go to lodge a complaint at the Detective's department which I can do on Monday for fraud against Diamond Resorts. I only ever received the same 'garbage talk' from anyone who replied. A registered letter was sent to my 13 year old daughter telling her her week was foreclosed as well. The letter was sent to her St Martin, THE BAHAMAS. When I asked why I was told that "when my address was entered the BAHAMAS automatically came up' I still also have NEVER received a contract from SUNTERRA and now DIAMOND after paying the $150 and $250 fees for my other weeks Looking forward to seeing if other people are in the same situation. Ripped OFF