Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Pamela J.):

Yes I do have the judgement and will try to send it to this site. The lawyer also wanted to place it all over the Internet as the DIAMOND RESORTS have not done what the judge said> to open an office for financial transactions on the island of St Martin. If he is operating from LAS VEGAS and has the land registered at an address in BONINGTON ST Edinburgh Scotland it smells fishy. HOW are the M Fees the HIGHEST on the island with NO DETALS available where the money is sent. ONLY a cheap PHOTOCOPY of so called expenses Please have a look at the entry I have on the www.canyoutrustthem.com as ther British also are disgusted. Tell me how a 43 year old alone can own the LARGEST as he boasts timeshare company. An owner recently here told me they called her in the States to get an 'American contract' Time to check up Finally maybe the new government may check him out. I was referred to a journalist on St Maarten and I will contact him The Judgment is in Dutch ad the person to translate it proprerly has not done so yet. Keep at it and I wil help you! I am a single mother and been ripped of now of FOUR weeks. ELIZABETH BRENAN be sure will send a threat of suing but s the JUDGE told the lawyer here THE TRUTH IS NEVER SLANDER Have a look at www.americanmafia.com and the Huffington Post. let me know and I shall get you the judgement Pamela