Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Michael D.):

charless345 wrote:
I am not a DRI employee, but I am interested in what laws they broke. As of now there is nothing but Alleged broken laws or violations. If in fact they did break laws then the appropriate punishment should be given to them. However, if this was a lot of nothing and there are in fact no real violations, I will be mad because those legal fees will be placed on the owners. That will really piss me off. Our maintenance fees are high enough!

The issues raised in the lawsuit are very significant, "READ THE LAWSUIT", if you had you will see very specific allegations made, that are substantiated.... The fee's you are afraid of that have risen, will continue to rise if DRI is not held to account for its many violations of their fiduciary responsibilities to the membership... The water intrusion costs alone are a fraud against many members who where not informed about the problem when they purchased their memberships, and that problem was known by DRI but hidden, a violation of "Full Disclosure", the only way to shed light on their violations is to force the issue not bury your head in ignorance of the reality..