Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Michael D.):

It is the only forum that they have to voice their complaints... The hidden and seperated business entity is a corporation from Conneticutt, housing their operation in Las Vegas, operating resorts in many other states... Those who have been defrauded are small individual people and have shallow pockets and unable to spend the tens of thousands of dollars that a redress of their grievences would cost... The forums provided are to warn other's of these frauds... If I can be suckered into this, then anyone can be... I was told several outright lies in our sales and purchase period... Those lies were material facts that had I known the reality, would NEVER have bought.. In doing my due diligence those facts were very well hidden from anyones discovery, when I called back before the recission date was up, I was again lied to and assured of those facts being correct.. Only to find out the truth almost a year later...A clear fraud in my opinion, your assertion that "these complainers are costing you added fee's is just the tip of the this fraud in my view... Ending DRI's management rights to the "Point at Poipu" is a first step that if there were an honest Board Of Directors would be an easy act to accomplish... So, keeping the membership rolls hidden, and the attempts to elect an honest Board to represent the interest of the members is what DRI's is spending your fee's on...