Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Charles S.):

robertr558 wrote:
Charless345 you do sound like a shill. They are not hard to spot. Lots of people are unhappy with DRI and most don't have a cause of action they could take to court. My maintenance fees are now so high that it is not a good deal any more. They are just squeezing me. This forum is for people to air their concerns. If it bothers you than why don't you not revisit this thread?

No, I am not a shill but why do I have to be since I disagree with others' opinion. That's my point. Michaeld stated that I should not be on this board if I like my membership. Well, that is ridiculous. People who feel differently than those who complain have just as much a right to share their opinion as do all of the complainers or unhappy folks.

I am sure I would not be happy to if I had to pay a nearly $6000 special assessment, especially if I could have been forewarned about the condition of the property. However, because I say let's see the facts before we come to any judgment which is what our court system does. If that's your attitude and you live in the USA, then you are in the wrong country. That's not how we operate. We don't shoot first and ask questions later.

You are welcome to your opinions and I am mine. I guess we will have to agree to disagree as it pertains to how business should be conducted.