Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Michael D.):

davidk689 wrote:
The old system was a fraud as well. Most of us were told what a great "investment" we were getting during those high-pressure sales presentations. False information about resale value was also given. In my case they told the truth about the units at my resort being almost sold out, but once they were actually sold out the developers just started selling "memberships" in some sort of "vacation club", which was essentially the same thing but without a deed. As I've said before, the people in this business are the lowest form of slime to share the planet with us. They should all be rotting in prison.

Maybe is was fraud in some of those resorts using the old system, but the straight up limit of members was the number of units x 51 with one week for maint. I just saw an ad on this very RED WEEK site yesterday where the Point of Poipu is selling Christmas Week vacations for 211$ per night for Two Bedroom units... I will bet there are members trying to get reservations for the Christmas Holidays and are NOT able to... But DRI is selling those days at less than the Annual Maintenance fee's per day for members who paid 10's of thousands $$ for their membership