Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Global Travel Network - has anyone used this? Pros and cons? (by R P.):

rickyb40 wrote:
"I have found it hard to book exactly what I want on any short notice. It's kind of like we get what's left over after everyone else with a real time share are done trading".

"Some of the others we have booked where a little run down and older. Like I said, seems like the leftovers but if you use it often, you will get your monies worth".

"They said you can book 60 days out but if you are going to a popular destination, You are going to need more time to get what you want. The more time ahead you book, the better".

With so many ultra nice resorts out there, why would you pay good money for a club membership to stay in a leftover or run down resort?

As far as booking 60 days out, many timeshare owners that belong to an exchange company deposit their week(s) and book the more popular resorts, destinations and timesframes a year or many months in advance to get what they want. If you're looking for last minute vacations then you'll merely get the left overs and run down resorts that this club offers.