Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

A relatively rare instance of agreement... (by KC):

jayjay wrote:
.... actually upfront fee companies are merely selling advertisement, not timeshares ....

I've never seen even one verified proven sale that an upfront free company has completed and I've been reading and posting on timeshare forums for almost 10 years .... all they want is that upfront fee, period.

I disagree with jayjay's input to these forums as often as not, but the above is the irrefutable truth, accurately and succinctly stated.

After my own 27 years of timeshare ownership and industry observation, it is clear to me that upfront fee companies only sell ADVERTISING --- but they NEVER actually sell any timeshares. In nearly three decades now, I have encountered NO exceptions --- NONE!

ANY seller can buy his / her OWN advertising space at a tiny fraction of the cost of paying ANY upfront fee parasite. In the age of the Internet, ANY seller can easily reach, entirely on their own, any and every potential buyer that the upfront fee parasites can possibly reach. In short, NEVER pay ANY upfront fee entity a single penny!